Team: No. 16 Meguiar’s Ford Fusion
Crew Chief: Matt Puccia
Chassis: Primary: RK-777 Last ran Texas as the No. 6 – finished 12th ; Backup: RK-803 Brand new chassis
Biffle on racing at Las Vegas Motor Speedway:
“I always enjoy going to Vegas for several reasons. I usually get to go to the sand dunes like I did this week when we’re on the west coast. That’s one of my favorite things I get to do away from the track. I also enjoy playing craps if I get a chance while I’m in Vegas. Probably my favorite part of Vegas though is the track. It’s fast and it’s a lot of fun to race there as a driver.”
Crew chief Matt Puccia on racing at Las Vegas Motor Speedway:
“I’m looking forward to going to Vegas this weekend and bettering our back-to-back third-place finishes from Daytona and Phoenix. Vegas is one of the typical 1.5-mile tracks on the circuit and Greg runs really well there. I’ve got big expectations from the 3M team in Vegas.”
• Lucky 7’s: Biffle heads to Vegas with chassis 777. The same chassis that earned the pole position at Indy as the No. 6 in 2011.
• Last time at Vegas: Biffle had a fast Ford, but fueling issues trapped him multiple laps down.
• New Look: The No. 16 will have Meguiar’s on the car for Vegas.
• Vegas Stats: Biffle has an average starting position of ninth and average finish of 14.8 at Vegas.
• Follow: On Twitter fans can follow @163MTeam and @3MRacing for the latest info on Biffle and the No. 16 Pit Bulls.