Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kurt Busch Needs A Sponsor ASAP!

Per Sporting News, Phoenix Racing owner James Finch said Monday that his team still plans to run all the Sprint Cup races in 2012, but emphasized that he desperately needs a sponsor.

Finch was asked Sunday night on Speed if there was a question over whether his team would run all the races, and Finch said it was up in the air and that he needed sponsorship.

In trying to clarify the situation Monday, Finch said that while he needs sponsorship, he does not have a deadline for securing a sponsor to keep his No. 51 team and driver Kurt Busch from missing a race.

“My plan is to run the whole season,” Finch said. “I’m not saying it might not change. My plan is to run the whole season, and my biggest deal right now is to find sponsorship to improve the team.”

“I want people to know I need a sponsor,” Finch said. “I need sponsorship to make it all work. If I don’t get some sponsorship, I’m going to have to quit.